Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Friendship :)

Hey, aku habis baca-baca posting dari blog mrs. Jupe.
I like her post about friendship, cause it reminds me to this picture that comfort me all the time whenever I feel lonely. Got it once in Pantai Depok, Yogyakarta, with one of my bestfriends, Satwika Pramesti Anindya Wardhani *which is getting married 3 months by now :p

Artistic, huh? :p


Dan sampailah aku di posting tentang "I'm-okay-don't-worry-but-actually-I-need-your-help" yang Jupe tulis.

I like her as one of my bestfriends actually, cause she's simple, careful, honest, and funny. She's attracting people's attention while she didn't attract attention from herself *funny, rite? :p*
But this time, her writing attract my attention more than herself :p


Did you see something on those words I repost?
Or at least someone by those words?

I see a jerk whose her ass got burned in a heat, but instead of finding something to make her ass going well as better as her fart, she's just stand up, pretending to be okay, and then walk away with a bunch of her charred buttock fresh meat
And yeah!
that moron is totally me.

Tooouuutally me!






:D



Ngebaca posting dia aku jadi sadar sesuatu,
I'm really good at pretending.
I mean,
I'm really-really-really good at pretending.

I am good at pretending that I'm okay
I am good at pretending that I've forgot about someone
I am good at pretending that I don't need anyone else
and even I am good at pretending that I've moved on.

But I'm glad to know that :D
I'm glad to get to know better to myself..


Cause that means,
people who knows that I was actually not okay instead that I'm pretending okay,
or knowing when I instead acted like I dont need anyone else (including you :p)
while inside I did need someone to cheer me up, to accompany me wasting time by doing nothing, or to just listen to what I'm saying even if it means nothing..

I would be so much grateful to get to know about that kind of people.






And that people...
could probably be you....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment