Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A LETTER TO A MAN OF MY PRESENT


Dear man of my present.
This is me, your girl in your present time.

My dear man, my superhero
You can do everything you want in your life with/without me..

But you can't :
1. tell a lie to me (be honest)
2. love, tease, stare, hug, kiss, or have sex with another girl (be loyal)
3. hurt yourself by drugs, smoke, or alcohol, for it will hurt me if someday you got sick
4. do gambling, or abandoning your own responsibility, your real job, your real work, for I plan to give my child the best figure of a Dad that have ever been exist on earth
5. and please don't abandoning me =)



I promise to you,
that to me

you can :
1. angry whenever I become annoying
2. laugh at me anytime I tell u some stupid things
3. complain to me if I keep disappointing
4. yell at me each time I did crappy things
5. stay away from me in moment you feel bored and unchallenged because of me
6. tell me secrets for I'll tell u mine =)

and instead of those things,
you can ALWAYS get:
1. my love
2. my attention in time u miss me
3. my help whenever u need me
4. my priority at the same place I prioritize my patient
5. my trust

***

please dont see me any longer as a benefit/non-benefit to you
for I gave it to you already from the beginning..


and in return,
I just wanna ask u to be a man of my present
and ALWAYS be a man of my future ...
=)




- Little Noon Note -
Purwokerto, August 10th 2011
==:::: Josephine :::==

1 comment: