Thursday, November 17, 2011

Abortion.

Have u ever think, if someone close to you, you think they were nice people, but suddenly you found out that they don't ... because of something terrible, not only for you but also for human kind ...


How's that feel?
How do u feel about that?
was it a good feeling?
or a comfort feeling?



I always believe that every man are nice
every woman have a pure heart
and care
and love ...


If there's because of accident, someone killed another people ..
it might be because you protect other people who was in danger, and you are also in danger ..
or it could be a doctor who had given all his/her ability to save a patient,
but they still died eventually ...

They are all unintentionally.. happened.

I thought it's already taking your breath away

At least,
it took my breath away ...






But.. abortion ... killing God's creature intentionally for nothing ...



I never thought that someone could be that cruel

for escaping responsibility ...

for not only abandoning the most obvious form of God's love

but also taking the right to justify themselves for killing a life ...





Have you ever thought that it could be someone near you?

Have you ever thought that it could be someone you trust the most?

Was it already bad for you?

Was it already taking your breath away?






I tell you something,

It happened to me.


And this is not only the worst feeling I've ever had in my life




This took my faith away.

No comments:

Post a Comment