Saturday, November 15, 2008

She's Right...

aManda AuRoRa: I used to be an angel..
aManda AuRoRa: but now I've lost my wings
aManda AuRoRa: and turn to be a devil
A Ferdinan Utama: then?
A Ferdinan Utama: just realized dont be a devil too long
aManda AuRoRa: but no one can save me from this evil side..
aManda AuRoRa: it feels like I can trust nobody, I don't even trust myself..
aManda AuRoRa: even my bestfriend can't understand me
aManda AuRoRa: how can I understand myself?
A Ferdinan Utama: what has hapened my friend?
aManda AuRoRa: I lost my reasons for smiling and laughing..
aManda AuRoRa: I lost my reasons of giving..
A Ferdinan Utama: why?
aManda AuRoRa: I lost my faith of a kind person..
aManda AuRoRa: I'm shouting help to the people I trusted.. but they don't even understand with my shouting...

A Ferdinan Utama: what can i do for u?
aManda AuRoRa: just plz.. listen that I'm crying...

2 comments: